Select a Campus for More Info
North Coast has several alternate locations where you can attend a service and watch the message with others. If you plan to attend one of these services, use the contacts below to find out more info.
Services are every Sunday at 9:30am and are in video-venue format. This rustic and beautiful venue will be led by Terry Murphy, who oversees our Singles Ministry and is one of our Life Group pastors. Since this is a video venue at an offsite location, children’s and student ministries are not provided.
- Location: Forgotten Barrel, 1120 W. 15th Avenue, Escondido, CA 92025
- Contact: Terry Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Oak Ranch is a Christ centered recovery program for men and women 18-50 years of age. Every Sunday night at 7pm, the doors open in the community room for the residents of Green Oak Ranch. The weekend message is shown on DVD and fellowship follows with coffee and cookies. They welcome anyone who wants to join them in worship. Note: There are no children programs.
- Location: 1237 Green Oak Road in Vista, California
- Contact: Mike Wiloczewski
- Email Mike at email@example.com for more info.
North Coast Hillsboro is a video venue facilitating services for the people of Hillsboro, Ohio, with live worship, youth programs and adult Life Groups (sermon-based bible study). They meet at 10am every Sunday at the Hillsboro Orpheum, 135 North High Street, Hillsboro, OH 45133.
East Cape Community Fellowship is an English speaking, non-denominational, Evangelical church located in Los Barriles, BCS, Mexico. They meet every Sunday at 9am where they watch the current North Coast Church sermon video. Directions and more info can be found on their website at eastcapecf.com.
Mark and Kim Hepburn host a weekly service in their home on the island of Oahu. Their group meets Sunday mornings to watch the sermon message via video. The service includes worship and fellowship. They welcome visitors to their group.
- Location: 452 Iliaina St, Kailua, HI 96734
- Contact: Email Mark and Kim Hepburn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at (808) 781-4810 and let them know you are interested in attending.