The Vista Campus invites you to join us for an outdoor worship gathering on Sunday evenings at 5:00pm or 6:30pm in the Plaza. This event will include a time of worship & a brief word of encouragement from Vista Campus Pastor, JD Larson.
WHEN: Sunday, September 27, 5pm or 6:30pm
WHERE: Vista Campus Plaza, 2405 North Santa Fe Ave, Vista, 92084
Registration is required for this event and will be released online the Wednesday before each gathering. Please register for only one service.
If you have not been getting church emails from us, you can subscribe to our e-news list here. Select Vista as your primary campus to get the Vista Campus notifications.
Questions? Email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please carefully read the important information below before registering!
READ THE DETAILS
Per CDC recommendations, and to ensure the safety and health of yourself, your family, and others attending, please note the following info:
- All who may be ‘higher risk’ and/or not feeling well please stay home.
- Please observe all signage with posted CDC and San Diego County health guidelines.
- Masks or face coverings are required for all attendees and need to be kept on throughout the duration of the gathering.
- Please maintain social distancing of six feet from anyone not in your family household from the time you arrive until your departure.
- As you arrive, we may ask you a few COVID-19 related health questions
- Watch the weekly sermon prior to attending the gathering in preparation for a brief devotional from the campus pastor.
- Arrive early for check-in and allow time for parking and to find your household seating area. Doors open at 4:45pm & 6:15pm and the gathering starts promptly at 5:00pm & 6:30pm.
- Please provide your own chairs or blankets for seating in the plaza.
- Please do not stop and congregate to socialize but go directly to your seating area before the event & depart immediately at the conclusion.
- No food or drink will be provided, except water.
- Restrooms will be open but capacity may be limited during this 45-minute event.
- The maximum number of people who can register under one household is 8.
- We encourage you to take advantage of nearby restaurants before or after our time together for socializing.