Celebrate Passover with a Seder that focuses on Jesus. This script can be followed at home. Watch this quick video from Christopher Hilken and find the link to the Seder Meal Script PDF below.
Download the script which will guide you through the seder, including scripture to read and the order of the service.
Items you will need:
- Grape juice
- Greens (arugula, lettuce, spinach or something similar)
- Chopped up apple medley (you can use a fruit cup or something similar)
- Hardboiled eggs (one for each participant)
- Bowl of saltwater
- Matzah bread (any bread made without yeast or leaven)
- Lamb bone (any kind of bone will do or you can leave this out)