Palomar Christian Conference Center - October 25-27, 2019
Looking for some guy stuff to do? Want to kick back or get refocused on God? Join us for another epic man’s weekend complete with plenty of man-event options, worship, and a chance to get spiritually recharged.
Our own Pastor Chris Brown will be the speaker!
A Real Man t-shirt is included in your registration.
WHAT TO BRING
Bible, pen, towel, pillow, sleeping bag, shower stuff, sneakers, warm jacket, directions to Palomar Christian Conference Center.
Optional: favorite board game, baseball glove, hiking boots
If you registered for a standard room, be sure to bring sleeping bag and pillow (twin bunks). Motel-style rooms include bedding and linens.
If you have questions, contact Bryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HIGH ROPES COURSE
- DISC GOLF
- PING PONG
- SKEET SHOOTING
- HORSEBACK RIDING ($20)
- GAME BOARDS/CARDS
- GAGA BALL
REAL MEN MAKING A DIFFERENCE: Once again we will raise money for the Women’s Resource Center in Oceanside. There are multiple Real Man Competitions that will allow you to contribute, including a poker tournament, a skeet shooting contest, and a raffle!
Saturday – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner; Sunday – Breakfast
CHECK IN: 5pm to 7:30pm. (Get dinner before you come)
FIRST SESSION: Starts Friday at 7:30pm
The weekend will end Sunday morning at 11am.
DIRECTIONS TO PALOMAR CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE CENTER:
Address: 34764 Doane Valley Rd, Palomar Mtn, CA 92060
Phone: (760) 742-3400
- If you are using a GPS to find us, make sure you DO NOT take Nate Harrison Grade.
- State Road/S-6 is the safest route to PCCC. From I-15, take the CA-76 East to the S-6 (South Grade).
- Stay on the S-6 for 7 miles to the top of Palomar Mountain. Turn left at the yield sign, immediate left again onto State Park Road.
- Continue for approx. 3 miles. Enter Palomar Mt. State Park where the posted speed is 15 mph. Follow signs to “Christian Conference Center.”
- Please note that the PCCC guests are NOT required to pay the entrance fee to drive through the park.