Palomar Christian Conference Center - October 25-27, 2019
Looking for some guy stuff to do? Want to kick back or get refocused on God? Join us for another epic man’s weekend complete with plenty of man-event options, worship, and a chance to get spiritually recharged.
A Real Man t-shirt is included in your registration.
WHAT TO BRING
Bible, pen, towel, pillow, sleeping bag, shower stuff, sneakers, warm jacket, directions to Palomar Christian Conference Center.
Optional: favorite board game, baseball glove, hiking boots or road bike
If you registered for a standard room, be sure to bring sleeping bag (twin bunks). Motel-style rooms include bedding and linens.
If you have questions, contact Cori at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HIGH ROPES COURSE
- DISC GOLF
- PING PONG
- SKEET SHOOTING
- HORSEBACK RIDING ($20)
- X BOX/PS3
- GAME BOARDS/CARDS
- GAGA BALL
REAL MEN MAKING A DIFFERENCE: Last year we raised money for the Women’s Resource Center in Oceanside and this
year we would like to do something similar. There are multiple Real Man Competitions that will allow you to contribute,
including a poker tournament, a skeet shooting contest, and a raffle!
Saturday – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner; Sunday – Breakfast
CHECK IN: 5pm to 7:30pm. (Get dinner before you come)
FIRST SESSION: Starts Friday at 7:30pm
The weekend will end Sunday morning at 11am.
DIRECTIONS TO PALOMAR CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE CENTER:
Address: 34764 Doane Valley Rd, Palomar Mtn, CA 92060
Phone: (760) 742-3400
- If you are using a GPS to find us, make sure you DO NOT take Nate Harrison Grade.
- State Road/S-6 is the safest route to PCCC. From I-15, take the CA-76 East to the S-6 (South Grade).
- Stay on the S-6 for 7 miles to the top of Palomar Mountain. Turn left at the yield sign, immediate left again onto State Park Road.
- Continue for approx. 3 miles. Enter Palomar Mt. State Park where the posted speed is 15 mph. Follow signs to “Christian Conference Center.”
- Please note that the PCCC guests are NOT required to pay the entrance fee to drive through the park.
*Gas up before you come. The camp is a in remote location