Palomar Christian Conference Center
October 27 - 29, 2017
Lookin’ for some crazy guy stuff to do? Want to kick back or get refocused on God? Join us for another epic man’s weekend that will get you recharged and refreshed as a Chris Brown leads us into look at what a Real Man is and isn’t! The weekend will also include plenty of man event options like paintball, high ropes course, skeet shooting, archery, zipline, horseback riding, etc. Space is limited so don’t delay!
If you have questions, contact Gayle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT TO BRING
Bible, pen, towel, pillow, sleeping bag, shower stuff, sneakers, warm jacket, directions to Palomar Christian Conference Center.
Optional: favorite board game, hiking boots, road or mountain bike, baseball glove,
If you registered for a standard room, be sure to bring sleeping bag (twin bunks). Motel-style rooms include bedding and linens.
- HIGH ROPES COURSE
- DISC GOLF
- PING PONG
- SKEET SHOOTING
- HORSEBACK RIDING
- X BOX/PS3
Some events have limited space and cost. Payment for these activities will be taken that weekend.
Paintball($15/person – 1 hour)
Horse Ride ($25)
Saturday – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner; Sunday – Breakfast
CHECK IN: 5pm to 7:30pm.
FIRST SESSION: Starts Friday at 8pm
The weekend will end Sunday morning at 10:30am. You can easily be home by 12pm.
DIRECTIONS TO PALOMAR CHRISTIAN CONFERENCE CENTER:
Address: 34764 Doane Valley Rd, Palomar Mtn, CA 92060
Phone: (760) 742-3400
- If you are using a GPS to find us, make sure you DO NOT take Nate Harrison Grade.
- State Road/S-6 is the safest route to PCCC. From I-15, take the CA-76 East to the S-6 (South Grade).
- Stay on the S-6 for 7 miles to the top of Palomar Mountain. Turn left at the yield sign, immediate left again onto State Park Road.
- Continue for approx. 3 miles. Enter Palomar Mt. State Park where the posted speed is 15 mph. Follow signs to “Christian Conference Center.”
- Please note that the PCCC guests are NOT required to pay the entrance fee to drive through the park.
*Gas up before you come. The camp is a in remote location