We’re excited to offer you a safe and spirit-led option to sing praises in the park Sunday nights at 6pm.
WHEN: Sunday, September 27, 6pm
WHERE: Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Park, Baseball Field
(seating area will be the outfield)
10152 Rancho Carmel Dr, San Diego, 92128
You’re invited to meet the Rancho Bernardo Campus at Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Park at 6pm every Sunday for prayer, worship and a word of encouragement from Pastor Nate Tibbs.
This option to worship live and in-person will simply be a worship response to the weekend service. If you plan to attend, please RSVP so we can set up a seating area for you & your family!
Please carefully read the important information below before registering!
READ THE DETAILS
Per CDC recommendations, and to ensure the safety and health of yourself, your family and others attending note the following info:
- All who may be “higher risk”, please stay home.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Please observe all CDC and San Diego County health guidelines and all posted signs.
- Masks or face coverings are required for all attendees.
- Don’t worry, the designated area will be clearly marked for each household.
- Please maintain social distancing of six feet from anyone not in your household at all times. We recognize that this will be difficult, given the excitement to gather again. However, out of love and respect for others, it’s essential that we all adhere to the six foot social distancing guideline.
- We encourage you to watch the weekly sermon prior to attending the gathering.
- Allow time for parking and to find your seats. Gates open at 5:30pm and the gathering will start promptly at 6:00pm.
- This Worship Gathering is family friendly and will be approximately 40-45 minutes. We encourage you to bring the entire family as we all worship together as a church family.
- Please bring your own chair(s) and/or blanket (we will not be providing any seating).
- As you arrive, we will ask you to enter through the entrance with the large North Coast Church canopy. We will ask you a few COVID-19 related health questions prior to entering the seating area.
- Please do not stop and congregate to socialize. Again, this will be difficult but we ask that you go directly to a clearly marked designated area on the grass.
- We encourage you to take advantage of nearby restaurants before or after our Worship Gathering to engage in some much needed fellowship.