This course covers topics crucial for couples seeking God’s design for marriage. Pre-marital counseling is required to have a North Coast pastor perform your ceremony.
We have designed this course to help you build the foundation for a healthy, growing and Christ-centered marriage and the opportunity to ask lots of questions. Count on practical teaching from various North Coast Pastors, plus lots of discussion and time to connect with other couples like you.
Our class includes a SYMBIS assessment and will focus on the following topics:
- Understanding each others’ expectations – how to save your marriage before it starts
- What the Bible has to say about spiritual compatibility and sexual purity
- Getting on the same page with roles, responsibilities and decision-making in marriage
- Knowing God’s intent for sex and intimacy
- Understanding your unique personality and preferences
- How to effectively communicate, fight fair and resolve conflicts
- Making a plan for financial freedom and setting wise goals for the future
- Surviving and thriving in marriage
Questions? Contact Vikki at email@example.com
WHEN:Monday June 21, 28, July, 12, 19, 26, August 2 (6 week class, taking off the week of July 5th) from 7-8:30pm
WHERE: Zoom Virtual Meeting
NOTE: A couple must be registered at the same time. To complete your registration, you must complete the Premarital Registration Form which will be sent to you in the confirmation email and the SYMBIS assessment which will be emailed to you separately prior to the stat of class.