Supporting young women and children in crisis, locally and globally.
Each spring, North Coast Church’s annual Baby Bottle Drive supports life-affirming pregnancy centers caring for women in crisis in our local cities. This year we’ve also partnered with Agape International Missions to support young women and children in Belize facing the crisis of human trafficking.
Donations to this year’s GIVE HOPE campaign will continue the work these incredible pregnancy medical centers and Agape International Missions are doing to save lives, share Christ and meet the tangible needs of the women and children they serve.
North Coast Church supports several non-profit, licensed, accredited pregnancy medical clinics throughout North County San Diego with our annual Baby Bottle Drive. Each year, these pregnancy medical clinics serve thousands of women facing unplanned pregnancies and encourage pregnant women to choose life for their unborn child. These clinics provide free counseling, classes, ultrasounds, supplies and more.
Your donation will help these organizations continue their services locally throughout the year.
Campuses are supporting the following clinics:
- Vista: Pathway Health Clinic, Questions: Mary Bishop, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carlsbad: Pathway Health Clinic, Questions: Grace Chapman, email@example.com
- Fallbrook: Hope Clinic for Women, Questions, Danyelle Dale, firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Marcos/Escondido: Alternatives Medical Clinic, Questions: Genny Weese, email@example.com
- Pauma Valley: Alternatives Medical Clinic, Questions: Shawneen Burdick, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillsboro: Southern Ohio Pregnancy Center, Questions: Robby Ballymeyer, email@example.com
- Ramona: Passion Life, Questions: EJ Cooper, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rancho Bernardo: Life Choice, Questions: Carlie Hainline, email@example.com
- Microsites & Other Locations: PassionLife, Questions: Trent Jenkins, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agape International Missions (AIM) is working to relentlessly rescue, heal and empower survivors of trafficking to be free.
Modern day slavery, or human trafficking, is more prevalent than many realize. Amidst a tropical paradise, the country of Belize hides a dark and horrific industry fueled by tourists and seasonal workers looking for cheap entertainment. Women and girls forced into acts to the profit of a trafficker; men and children coerced into working in hazardous conditions under debt bondage and unfair wages… These are just a few examples of the different types of trafficking that exist in the world today.
After 15 years of developing and executing a successful holistic model to fight trafficking in Cambodia, AIM is going to Belize. The first step towards justice and freedom will be launching an aftercare center to serve 24 survivors of trafficking who are waiting to be rescued. During their stay, the girls will receive housing, food, counseling, educational opportunities, vocational training and unconditional love.
For these survivors to truly heal and grow, they need to experience the unconditional, relentless love of Christ. When this love is shown, survivors understand their true worth and value, and then they are able to become abolitionists themselves, raising their voices and fighting for the freedom of others. Bring freedom to women and children trapped in exploitation by giving today.