Saturday, January 23 @ 10am at the Vista Campus
All Campuses are invited!
The Vista Campus invites you to join us for an outdoor Gathering for Kids starting at 10am in the Plaza. This event will include dancing and singing to songs your children are familiar with from their weekend lessons and kid-friendly devotional messages. Our theme for this month’s event is Fruit of the Spirit.
Please bring seating for your own household at this socially distanced event. We recommend bringing a blanket to designate your family’s dance area. No pop-ups or umbrellas will be allowed.
When: Saturday, January 23, 10am
Where: The Plaza on the Vista Campus, 2405 North Santa Fe Ave, Vista, 92084
What to Expect:
- Arrive early for check-in and allow time for parking and to find your household seating area.
- Check-in begins at 9:45am and the event starts promptly at 10:00am.
- Masks or face coverings are required for all attendees over the age of two & need to be kept on throughout the duration of the event.
- Please provide your own chairs and blankets for seating in the Plaza.
- Please do not stop and congregate to socialize but go directly to your seating area before the event & depart immediately at the conclusion.
- No food or drink will be provided, except water.
- Restrooms will be open but capacity may be limited during this 45-60 minute event.
- If you, or any of your family members, are feeling sick, or have any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and take care of yourselves. Health and safety are of utmost importance.
For questions, please contact Theresa Kidwell at email@example.com